Whether you are brand new to the church scene or you’ve been around for a while and looking for a place to land or visit; we want to say “Welcome!”
Our goal at KCOG is to provide a supportive environment and give you the tools and experiences you need to encounter God; not only here, but everyday. When you come to KCOG, our aim is that you would be inspired by the music, encouraged by the message, welcomed by our amazing community of people and you would experience God’s love and grace!
Who We Are
Kinnaird Church of God (KCOG) is a growing group of believers who are committed to “doing life” together; enjoying community and building each other up as we learn to walk with Jesus and grow deeper in our knowledge and love for Him.
We believe that it is God who builds his church and that he sovereignly draws men, women and children to himself by the love and power of his Holy Spirit. We would be thrilled if the Lord is leading you to visit and worship with us. We’d love the opportunity to get to know you! If you’re looking for a place to call home, we look forward to seeing how you can become a vital part of the exciting vision God has given us for transformation in our own personal lives, our homes, our community and beyond!
What We Believe
- God is one in three persons – Father, Son & Holy Spirit
- The Bible is the Word of God – revealing who He is, what He has done and will do and his desire to be known and loved by us.
- The Bible is our guide in life.
- Jesus was born, He lived, He taught, He was killed, and He came back to life as written in the Bible.
- Jesus will return to earth at the close of this age.
- There is eternal judgement and reward – hell and heaven.
- We are saved and set free from the power of sin and death by trusting in Jesus and what He accomplished through his death and resurrection. As Jesus said in John 10:10, He came to empower us to live victorious and abundant lives through His indwelling Holy Spirit.
- Transformational living happens most powerfully when we draw near to God in the community of believers He calls His church, His body… His family. Together we express our love for God through passionate worship, faithful service and joyfully sharing this abundant LIFE with others!