Kinnaird Church of God is seeking a Volunteer Worship Leader and Musician who will lead our congregation in worship during our weekly services and special events. This is a volunteer position, and we are looking for a passionate individual who is able to create a meaningful worship experience that engages our diverse community and inspires our congregation to grow in their faith.
- Lead the congregation in musical worship during weekly services, as well as special events such as funerals and holiday services.
- Plan, coordinate, and rehearse music with the worship team (via WorshipTools apps).
- Create a worship experience that is engaging, relevant, and meaningful for our congregation.
- Work with the pastor and other leaders to plan and implement worship themes and series.
- Continually evaluate and improve the quality of worship, including song selection, sound, and lighting.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to members of the worship team.
- Foster an environment of creativity, collaboration, and excellence in worship.
- Strong Christian faith and commitment to serving in ministry.
- Excellent musical skills, including proficiency in playing an instrument (guitar or keyboard) and leading worship vocally.
- Experience leading worship in a church or ministry setting is an asset.
- Ability to lead a worship team and work collaboratively with others.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to engage and connect with people from diverse backgrounds.
Express your interest via email: email@example.com (or fill out the form below). This is a volunteer position, and we are looking for individuals who are able to commit to serving our congregation on a regular basis. We look forward to hearing from you and learning about how you can help us create a meaningful worship experience for our congregation.